Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? We've got answers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-408-657-ZOLA.
- Will someone check my order for errors after I submit it?
- How long does it take for paper products to ship (invitations, save the dates, thank you cards, etc.)?
- Can I order RSVP cards separately?
- Can we request expedited shipping on our Save the Dates, Invitations, paper products order?
- I was working on a draft and decided to change the size/color/paper type. Do I have to make a new draft?
- Can I return my Invites + Paper order?
- Can I order envelopes separately/can I order just addressed envelopes?
- If I do not add in all of my guest’s addresses, will I receive blank envelopes?
- I want to order more Save the Dates/Invitations/Thank You Cards since I do not have enough but I am getting an error. What can I do?
- I want to use Zola's guest addressing feature, but I want to order more cards than guests. What will happen?
- If I take advantage of free guest addressing, will my order still be mailed directly to me?
- How do I use Zola to address my invitations?
- Does Zola offer the option to mail my invitations to my guests for me?
- How much postage should I use when I mail my invitations?
- What paper types does Zola offer?
- What is the difference between a sample pack and a proof?
- I have tracking for my order but it shows no movement- can you help?
- What are the general sizes/options for paper products?