Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Email us
or reach out at 1-408-657-ZOLA.
- Can I have multiple listings?
- What is expected of me as a wedding professional receiving inquiries on Zola?
- What if I do not not want to respond to an inquiry on Zola?
- What happens if I do not respond to an inquiry?
- My account has been suspended. What can I do to have it re-published?
- Why can’t I see things on my tablet?
- How do I log in to my listing?
- I didn’t receive a verification code via email. What can I do?
- Who can create an account?
- Why can’t I create a listing?
- How do I edit or add content to my listing?
- How do I get reviews on my listing?
- Why isn’t my information saving?
- How do I adjust/crop my cover photos?
- My photos are too big, how can I upload them to my listing?
- What is the best way to use my “Portfolio” and “Event Spaces/Rooms” sections?
- How can I best manage multiple listings for different venues?
- My business is a photography studio - how should I use Zola to market our offerings?
- Who can leave a review?
- Who counts as a “client” of the Vendor?
- What is a “fellow wedding professional”?
- Can I import my reviews/recommendations from other websites?
- Why do I have to ask for reviews from couples and vendors before being permitted to publish my listing?
- Can I edit the request for review email?