Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Email us or reach out at 1-408-657-ZOLA.
- Can I take an item off of a couple’s Zola registry if I decide to purchase it elsewhere?
- How do I buy a gift from a couple's registry?
- Can I purchase a gift from a couple’s registry and ship it to myself to give to the couple personally?
- What is a “group gift?” What happens if I contribute to one?
- I see the option to “Contribute to Gift.” What does this mean?
- What is “Our Most Wanted” on a couple’s registry?
- Can I use Venmo as a form of payment at checkout?
- Is my personal information secure?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- I am checking out and see the option to “Make this gift a surprise.” What is this?
- I tried to check out but was redirected to another website. Why did this happen?
- I received furniture and built it, but it’s not right - can I return it?
- Does Zola offer free shipping?
- Does Zola offer free returns?
- How do I return a gift I purchased?
- Does Zola offer expedited shipping?
- I added a gift from a registry to my cart, but I don’t see an option to ship it to myself. Why?