Currently, only photographers who have created a listing on Zola’s Vendor Marketplace can submit work to Real Weddings. Approved photos will go live on a photographer’s listing once they have been published.
Questions in this section
- Does Zola require exclusivity?
- Do I need to be listed on Zola’s Vendor Marketplace to submit work or be featured?
- What are the timeframe requirements for weddings I submit?
- How far in advance should I send holiday or time-sensitive submissions?
- Will you notify me once my photos are published?
- Do you accept styled shoots?
- Are all submissions approved for publication?
- How long does the review process take?
- Who can submit work to Real Weddings?