While we do expect you to respond to each inquiry on Zola, we understand that sometimes things happen. Your Vendor Experience Rep will send you a few emails reminding you to respond to the couple. If you do not respond to an inquiry within 14 days after you receive it, it will expire and will count as a non-response. If you repeatedly fail to respond to couples on Zola, we will reach out to see if there is someone else from your business who should be receiving the inquiries. Ultimately, if no one from your business will respond to the couples who are reaching out to you, we will suspend your account (or take other action) so as to not leave couples with a negative experience.
Questions in this section
- What is expected of me as a wedding professional receiving inquiries on Zola?
- How do I find out more about the credit system?
- What if I do not not want to respond to an inquiry on Zola?
- What happens if I do not respond to an inquiry?
- My account has been suspended. What can I do to have it re-published?
- Why can’t I see things on my tablet?
- Does Zola have wedding vendor listings?
- I have feedback on Zola’s vendor listings and real weddings. Who can I share it with?
- Are you interested in wholesaling merchandise products, subscriptions, or experiences at Zola’s store?
- What does it cost to be listed on Zola?