If you already have a spreadsheet with guests’ names and info, you can upload it to Zola to build your guest list in minutes.
First, make sure to follow the formatting tips below, so we can seamlessly upload your spreadsheet.
- Enter column headers (eg Name, Plus One, Street Address) on the first row.
- Enter individual guests on their own row.
- Enter guests and their plus ones or family members on the same row if you’d like to invite them as a group.
- Split addresses into four separate columns for street address, city, state, and zip code.
Your spreadsheet needs to be saved as .csv (comma-separated values) file. You can easily do this in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excel: Click “File,” then “Save As…,” then select “Comma Separated Values (.cvs) in the dropdown next to “File Format” or “Save as type.”
- Google Sheets: Click “File,” then “Download,” then “Comma-separated values (.cvs, current sheet).”
When you're ready, head to your “Guest List” tab and click the “Upload Spreadsheet” button in the top right corner of your screen.
Once you've clicked the "Upload Spreadsheet" button you'll see this window and you'll want to click "Upload Spreadsheet" one more time.
Once you've selected your .CSV file from your computer you'll be asked to match the headers you'll need with your list.
After you've completed this step you'll see your newly uploaded guest list.
Still have questions? We’re more than happy to help. Reach out to us at email@example.com or 1 (408) 657-ZOLA (9652).