Not at the moment. However, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance separately to cover any unforeseen expenses or losses that may be incurred on your trip. This can include trip cancellation, delays, medical emergencies, lost luggage, and more.
Questions in this section
- Is Zola free to use?
- Will Zola plan our entire honeymoon for us? Do we need to book anything ourselves?
- How is Zola different from a travel agent or travel site?
- How do we book our honeymoon?
- When should we book our honeymoon?
- How does Zola find and choose hotels and activity providers?
- How does Zola find the best prices for our honeymoon?
- Does Zola offer price matching on honeymoons?
- Can we register for honeymoon funds at Zola to help pay for our trip?
- Can we use loyalty points when we book our honeymoon through Zola?