You can book your honeymoon right on the Zola app!
When you’re ready to reserve your trip, tap “Select Itinerary” at the bottom of your screen.
Next, review your itinerary to make sure all your accommodation and activity details are correct.
Once finished, scroll down and select a payment option. You can choose to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit to reserve your trip—the remaining 80% will be due 60 days before your trip with no additional fees. Note this option will not be available for trips leaving in less than 70 days.
Or you can choose to pay the total cost of your trip up front. Please note that if you pay in full, we’ll collect a 20% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
Then confirm that you have read and agreed to our Reservation Terms and tap “Continue to Booking” to checkout.