Absolutely! We are an online store and welcome you to shop our collection from over 500 of the best brands. You can add items directly to your cart while browsing zola.com instead of adding them to your registry. Then you can simply proceed through checkout just like you would any other online store.
Questions in this section
- Can I take an item off of a couple’s Zola registry if I decide to purchase it elsewhere?
- How do I buy a gift from a couple's registry?
- Can I purchase a gift from a couple’s registry and ship it to myself to give to the couple personally?
- What is a “group gift?” What happens if I contribute to one?
- I see the option to “Contribute to Gift.” What does this mean?
- What is “Our Most Wanted” on a couple’s registry?
- I see a Zola Gift Card on a couple’s registry. What does this mean?
- Can I buy a Zola gift card for someone who doesn’t have a Zola registry?
- I don't want to purchase a wedding gift—I want to purchase something for myself at Zola! Can I do this?
- What is the Proposition 65 warning?