This means that the couple has marked this gift as a “Group Gift.” Couples frequently mark a big-ticket item or a cash and honeymoon fund as a “Group Gift” to let you contribute any amount you wish towards it (see below). You can learn more about contributing to group gifts here.
Questions in this section
- Can I take an item off of a couple’s Zola registry if I decide to purchase it elsewhere?
- How do I buy a gift from a couple's registry?
- Can I purchase a gift from a couple’s registry and ship it to myself to give to the couple personally?
- What is a “group gift?” What happens if I contribute to one?
- I see the option to “Contribute to Gift.” What does this mean?
- What is “Our Most Wanted” on a couple’s registry?
- I see a Zola Gift Card on a couple’s registry. What does this mean?
- Can I buy a Zola gift card for someone who doesn’t have a Zola registry?
- I don't want to purchase a wedding gift—I want to purchase something for myself at Zola! Can I do this?
- Where should Prop 65-related notices be sent?