Not to worry—we’ll guide you through every step:
- First, find your registry URL and copy it. You can get your exact URL by visiting your Zola account settings and clicking "URLs." See the circled text below for an example of a registry URL.
- Log in to your Appy Couple Editor and click "Edit Website."
- Choose "Gifts" from the menu bar, then select "Add Content."
- Click the drop down displaying “Single Image” and choose "Custom Registry Link."
- Under “Section Header,” delete “Store Name” and type in "Zola."
- In the box for "Listed As," enter the name you registered with.
- In the box that says "Your Registry Link," paste in the URL you copied above in step 1.
- Remember to save your changes. Done!