Not to worry—we’ll guide you through every step:
- Find the unique part of your registry URL and copy it. For example, if your registry URL is www.zola.com/registry/jacklovesjill, you’ll copy “jacklovesjill” (see circled text below).
- Then, click here for Squarespace's directions on using the Zola Block (aka your registry section), or read below.
- Head to your Squarespace account.
- Open a page or post editor on your website.
- Click an insert point, or the + sign, to add a block to your website.
- Select Zola from the menu.
- Paste in that unique part of your URL from above (in this example, "jacklovesjill"), and click "Apply" to make it official. Done!