We think photos add a great personal touch to our cards. To upload, please make sure your photo is:
- High enough resolution (we provide different guidelines for each card)
- Smaller than 5MB
- In one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF
Not sure how to tell which file format your photo uses? Use these instructions below:
For a Mac:
- Open the folder in the Finder that contains your file.
- Select List view
- View the column titled "Kind". This will contain the file type
- Alternatively, many file types will have a FILENAME.jpg or FILENAME.gif format
For a PC:
- Go to My Computer
- Depending on which version of Windows you use, click View, then Options
- Under Folder Options, uncheck "Hide file extensions for known file types"