This one’s easy—once you select “Contact the Couple” and are on the “RSVP Request” page, simply indicate the guests you’re trying to RSVP for within the “Note to the Couple” section (circled in red below). The couple can then approve your request and manually enter in the other guests in your party, too.
Questions in this section
- How do my guests RSVP online to the events they're invited to? How does it work for them?
- How do I edit or add questions to RSVPs?
- If I am asking for meal preferences or questions to guests, where do I see responses?
- How can I collect RSVPs for multiple events?
- How do I hide my event completely from my RSVP page? I'm not collecting online RSVPs.
- Why is someone who’s already on our guest list requesting access to RSVP?
- What happens if we accidentally forget to add someone to our guest list or misspell a name and they try to RSVP?
- Someone is requesting to RSVP, and they’re not invited to our wedding events. What should we do?
- We forgot to move someone from the “Maybe” to “Definitely” list and they’re requesting RSVP access… what do we do?
- What does “Let Guests Request RSVP Access” mean?