Yes! We can import your other registries to your Zola registry! Then guests can shop all your gifts on one page, and you can track everything in one place.
To get the process started you just need your public, shareable external registry link. Make sure you’re logged into your Zola account, head over here.
This tool allows you to add your external registry to your Zola page in 3 quick steps.
- First pick one of the stores from our list that you would like to sync.
- Then, enter your external registry URL on the line there.
- Wait 24 hours for an email confirming the sync is complete!
Your external registry will sync once every 24 hours, this means as prices change or you add additional products to your external registry your Zola page will also be able to reflect them. It also means that any changes you make may not show up right away, but they will show up after the next sync is complete!
A few notes about the process:
- If you need to make changes to any of these items, make them on the external registry first, after the next sync they will update on your Zola registry.
- Your guests will be rerouted from Zola to the external website to complete their purchase. They will not check out on Zola.
- You'll no longer be able to return, exchange, or redeem the cash value of this gift on Zola.
- The other store manages the shipping, handling and returns for these items. Any order inquiries will need to be directed to the third-party website.
- When a guest lets us know a gift has been purchased from a third-party, we will notify you within 24 hours and will mark the gift as fulfilled on your registry so you won't receive duplicates.
- Not all photos will load after the first sync, it can take up to 72 hours for photo images to upload.
- Our site pulls the hero photo from your external registry, this means if you registered for a blue kitchen aid mixer but the hero photo on the external site is a red kitchen aid mixer, the image pulled onto your Zola page will be the red kitchen aid mixer.
If you need any help or have questions, just contact us with the links to your registries and we’ll make it happen.