Michael C. Fina is closing their retail location in New York City and moving their business entirely online. However, if your guests purchase items from your registry elsewhere, please have them contact Zola customer support so we can mark it as "Purchased" on your registry. Otherwise, you are likely to get duplicate gifts.
Questions in this section
- Why is Michael C. Fina partnering with Zola?
- How do I add Michael C. Fina products to my registry?
- Can my guests purchase product in-store from Michael C. Fina?
- Will I still get a discount on my Michael C. Fina engagement ring?
- Will I still be able choose when to ship Michael C. Fina products from my gift tracker?
- I created my registry in the Michael C. Fina store. Will it be canceled?
- What happened to my existing Michael C. Fina wedding registry?
- How will guests find my registry?
- How do I manage thank you notes?
- I have a Michael C. Fina Hold™ registry and my wedding date has passed. What will happen to my gifts?