Copy the link from your Manage Website page here and send it out via email, text, or print it on your save the dates and invitations! (Don't forget to include your website password, if you have one.)
If you want to contact your guests through Zola (to announce your website is live, or anything else!), go to Guest List within your Zola Weddings dashboard and follow these easy steps to send a message to all of your guests:
- Before getting started, make sure you've added email addresses for your guests, if you want to send them a message
- Check the small square to the left of "Name" to Select All guests
- Click on "Bulk Actions" dropdown in grey
- Choose "Send Message"
- Type your message in the field, click "Send Message"
- Don't forget to share your website password if you have one
If you want some pointers on what to write for a website announcement, we suggest something like this:
We are so excited to invite you to our big day! Check out our Zola website at www.zola.com/wedding/<yourwebsite> to see all the details. Can't wait!"
Learn more about sending messages to guests here.