Chances are, the file size is too big. Our maximum photo upload size is 5MB, so if your image is larger than that, try resizing and reuploading.
Not sure how to resize a photo? Here are a couple of options:
- Try searching online for "photo resizers" for free resizing tools that are easy to use (we like picresize.com)
- If you have an Apple computer, you can follow these steps:
- Open your image in Preview
- Click on the "Tools" drop down menu
- Scroll down to "Adjust Size"
- Adjust the size of the photo until it is smaller than 5MB
- Save the photo as a new file (don't lose your beautiful hi-resolution version!)
- Reupload to your Zola wedding website
However you choose to resize your image, we recommend saving as a .PNG—it helps maintain the original quality of the image better than a .JPG.