Chances are, the file isn't the right size! Any photos uploaded to your wedding website must be a minimum of 800 x 800 pixels, and a maximum upload size of 20MB, so if your image is larger than that, try resizing and re-uploading.
Not sure how to resize a photo? Here are a couple of options:
- Try searching online for "photo resizers" for free resizing tools that are easy to use (we like photoresizer.com)
- If you have an Apple computer, you can follow these steps:
- Open your image in Preview
- Click on the "Tools" drop down menu
- Scroll down to "Adjust Size"
- Adjust the size of the photo until it is smaller than 5MB
- Save the photo as a new file (don't lose your beautiful hi-resolution version!)
- Reupload to your Zola wedding website
However you choose to resize your image, we recommend saving as a .PNG—it helps maintain the original quality of the image better than a .JPG.