Sure can. If someone changes their plans, visit "Track RSVPs" and click on the guest you'd like to edit.
Questions in this section
- If I allow my guest a plus one and they will not be bringing anyone, can they still RSVP?
- If I am asking for meal preferences or questions to guests, where do I see responses?
- How do I edit or add questions to RSVPs?
- Someone is requesting to RSVP, and they’re not invited to our wedding events. What should we do?
- I lost all my guests' meal preferences or answers to questions - help!
- I lost my RSVPs—where did they go, and how do I get them back?
- How does RSVP work and how do I use online RSVP?
- How does online RSVP work for guests?
- How do I request RSVPs from my guests?
- Can I edit RSVPs that were collected online?