Just use these step-by-step instructions:
- From your Zola Weddings dashboard, click on "Website"
- Click on "Manage Pages" at the top of the screen
- Find the toggle for "Password Protect" on that page
- Set the toggle to "Yes"
- Enter the password you'd like to use
- We highly recommend adding a note to your guests that explains where they can retrieve the password (ie. their save the date, invitation or perhaps a wedding planner)
- Click "Save"
Please note that Zola cannot give out your website password to your guests.
If you change your mind later and want to remove "Password Protect," simply switch the toggle on "Manage Pages" to "No."