We'll walk you through a few options:
If you want to edit your website address you can buy a custom domain through Zola.
While we don't offer domain masking at this time, you can have your guests type in your custom domain (ie. www.jackandjill.com) and have it redirect them to your Zola URL!
Click HERE to purchase your custom domain name from Zola, starting at just $14.95!
It is so easy to purchase for your perfect domain name.
- Search for the perfect URL (you might need to get creative if you can't get your first choice - try your wedding year or date, using the word "wedding" or "love," or your hashtag)
- Select the domain you want and click "Continue to Cart"
- You have the option protect your personal information (this means that no one can see you own this domain name)
- You can choose the number of years your want to own this domain name (we recommend 2 years, to be safe, so you can use your website to share pictures after the wedding)
- Once in your cart, click "create account". You will need to create a new account- this is a separate account from your Zola Weddings account. Feel free to use the same email and password.
- Enter in your billing address & payment information
- Click "Complete Purchase"
- You should get an email confirming your purchase!
Now, you just need to forward your new, custom domain to your Zola wedding website.
- From the email, click on the button saying "Go To My Account"
- Next to the domain you just bought, below "Set up" click "Connect to an existing site"
- On the next page, click "Use My Domain"
- Then "Connect"
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and look for where it says "Forward To Any Site"
- Paste in your Zola website address and click "Next" - not sure what your Zola website address is, click here to find it
- You will see a confirmation screen and click "Finish"
- You're all done!
- Please note: you must make your website "Visible to Guests" in order for your URL to work and for guests to view your website; learn more about making your website public here
If you want to change the end of your website address, after the "zola.com/wedding" part (ie. from www.zola.com/wedding/jackandjill to www.zola.com/wedding/jackandjill2018), it's easy!
Just go to your "Account" settings here.
*Please note that if you change your URL, it can take up to 10 days before it becomes searchable by guests.
If you already purchased a domain name somewhere else, click here to learn how to redirect your website to your Zola website.
If you purchased a domain name from another wedding website provider (like The Knot, Squarespace, WeddingWire, Appy Couple, or Riley & Grey), you can redirect the domain to your Zola wedding website by reaching out to their customer service team.