We'll walk you through a few options:
If you want to edit your website address to not include “zola.com/wedding” (ie. from www.zola.com/wedding/jackandjill to www.jackandjill.com), then you can purchase that custom domain name from Zola!
Click HERE to purchase your custom domain name from Zola, starting at just $14.95!
It is so easy to purchase for your perfect domain name.
- Search for the perfect URL (you might need to get creative if you can't get your first choice - try your wedding year or date, using the word "wedding" or "love," or your hashtag)
- Select the domain you want and click "Continue to Cart"
- You have the option protect your personal information (this means that no one can see you own this domain name)
- You can choose the number of years your want to own this domain name (we recommend 2 years, to be safe, so you can use your website to share pictures after the wedding)
- Once in your cart, click "create account". You will need to create a new account- this is a separate account from your Zola Weddings account. Feel free to use the same email and password.
- Enter in your billing address & payment information
- Click "Complete Purchase"
- You should get an email confirming your purchase!
Now, you just need to forward your new, custom domain to your Zola wedding website.
- From the email, click on the button saying "Go To My Account"
- Next to the domain you just bought, below "Set up" click "Connect to an existing site"
- On the next page, click "Use My Domain"
- Then "Connect"
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and look for where it says "Forward To Any Site"
- Paste in your Zola website address and click "Next" - not sure what your Zola website address is, click here to find it
- You will see a confirmation screen and click "Finish"
- You're all done!
- Please note: you must make your website "Visible to Guests" in order for your URL to work and for guests to view your website; learn more about making your website public here
If you want to change the end of your website address, after the "zola.com/wedding" part (ie. from www.zola.com/wedding/jackandjill to www.zola.com/wedding/jackandjill2018), we can help you.
Give us a call at 1-408-657-ZOLA or email us at [email protected] and we'll make it happen.
If you already purchased a domain name somewhere else, click here to learn how to redirect your website to your Zola website.
If you purchased a domain name from another wedding website provider (like The Knot, Squarespace, WeddingWire, Appy Couple, or Riley & Grey), you can redirect the domain to your Zola wedding website by reaching out to their customer service team.