A fellow wedding professional is a business or individual that serviced the same client for the same event – for example, maybe you did the flowers and they did the cake!
Questions in this section
- Who can leave a review?
- Who counts as a “client” of the Vendor?
- What is a “fellow wedding professional”?
- Can I import my reviews/recommendations from other websites?
- Why do I have to ask for reviews from couples and vendors before being permitted to publish my listing?
- Can I edit the request for review email?
- Can I dispute a review and request that it be removed? How do I do so?
- What reviews are eligible for dispute and removal?
- What isn’t eligible for dispute?
- How does the dispute resolution process work?